1. Due to print deadlines there may be minor variations in the presentation of the goods sold. If you are not satisfied with the goods a 100% refund will be offered.
2. The “Class of” products feature names provided by the university and we can accept no liability for omission or errors. If your university has offered you the opportunity to omit your name from the graduation lists it will not appear on these goods.
3. Personalised Products: We offer a number of products that are engraved/inscribed/embroidered with your individual details. These are intended to be lifetime gifts, please take great care in providing your details
4. Where goods are ordered for collection they will be available from the “Sense” sales desk(s) which will be clearly signposted at the venue. Goods not collected during the ceremonies will incur the prevailing postal rate if they are to be dispatched. Goods will be held at our offices for a maximum of 3 months after the ceremonies.
5. Despatches are made within 28 days except wherever ordered in advance for collection.If this is not possible (for example a stock shortage) we will email you to advise of the delay. Please note that the actual delivery date is subject to variance to due to local delivery services,
6. "Click & Collect" is available for most products where there is a Graduation Event. In some cases it may still incur a delivery cost due to costs incurred from our suppliers.
7. All prices include VAT at the current rate.
8. All orders are subject to availability and delivery restrictions. Sense cannot be held responsible for the non-availability of products in circumstances beyond their control.
9. Order receipt will be acknowledged by email only where these details are provided. Details of the locations of our sales desks will be included in this email where known
10. If for any reason your ordered goods have not arrived when expected or you have not been satisfied please do contact us. We want you to be totally satisfied with our products and service
11. The GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May 2018. The data collected via this site is purely for the purposes of processing your order. We do not use the data held for any other purpose and we will never pass the data to a 3rd party.
Sense BDL operates within a written policy in compliance with the GDPR
The secure payment element of your order is transacted by Paypal. We have no access to this data and are satisfied that this international organisation is utilising best practice to conform to all current EU Data Protection legislation.